When it comes to the capacity of your Co-Lo DCIM solution, size matters. Find out why FieldView is so perfect for Colocation Facilities.
Learn More About FieldView
Since 2009, FieldView has been addressing the needs of our Multi-Tenant Data Center customers. Because in several ways, Co-Los are a whole different animal.
Advantages for Co-Los
- Massive scalability. We handle several of the largest Co-Los in the world. We’re currently monitoring a multi-tenant facility of 250,000 square feet and 50 MW. The solution seamlessly scales as your facility grows.
- More sellable space. With real-time data about a facility, stranded physical capacity and power can be discovered and sold, which means increased revenue, while allowing postponement of expansion. We’ve had reports of 25% more available capacity after implementation.
- Power savings. FieldView enables 10-25% savings by doing simple things like optimizing temperature, balancing load and more.
- Space reservation. Empower your sales team with up-to-the-minute availability reports and the ability to reserve space for potential customers.
- System alerts. Know immediately when a tenant is nearing a power or space limit.
- Proof of compliance. All the SLA proof you need, right at your fingertips.
- Tenant access. Each tenant has individual access to information they need and demand regarding their space and energy usage, via a separate FieldView secure portal, without compromising the security of other tenants.
- Separate zones. Gain the ability to separate zones, cages and suites by tenant, tracking individual usage and aiding in accurate billing.
- Long-term forecasting. FieldView’s reports on power consumption and trending help in budget allocation, rebilling and forecasting.
- Granular monitoring. Right down to the outlet.
Sample Colocation Room
A Sample Colocation Screen Shot in FieldView
(click to enlarge)
We’d love to show you what FieldView can do for your Co-Lo. Click here to set up a demo.